THE UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT ARTIST WILL:
- Showcase their work/performance twice at NAE within a 6-month period as part of the Under the Spotlight events in the CafeBar, during which they will have the opportunity to grow their audiences and develop their practice on stage.
- Connect and collaborate with two other selected Under the Spotlight Artists.
- Be profiled on NAE website and social media platforms.
- Program and co-curate an evening of Under the Spotlight guest Artists, in partnership with the two other Under the Spotlight artists, with a supporting budget and with the support of NAE’s project coordinator.
- NAE may also be able to support with rehearsal space and tech support where possible.