NAE are now inviting national applications from Global Ethnic Majority practitioners & arts workers who have ambitions to sit on a Board, or have recently joined one, and want to participate in a governance training and upskilling programme to become an empowered Trustee.
This programme will launch in Autumn 2023 with an in-person residency taking place in Nottingham on 8, 9 and 10 November led by B&G Partners. 10 places will be available for the programme, with a bursary for participants to cover any associated costs for travel, accommodation, expenses and a personal fee.
- 3 days in-person in Nottingham, 8-10 November
- Each participant will shadow 2x Board meetings – one in Nov/Dec, one in Feb/Mar/Apr
- All participants will take place in 2x 90 min coaching session following each shadowed Board meeting to reflect on experience and learning – one w/c 22nd January, one w/c 22nd April
- 1.5hr session with Anand Bhatt (CEO and Artistic Director of Dance City, Newcastle)
- 1.5hr session with Michael Forbes (Chair of Primary, Nottingham)
To apply, please complete the following Expression of Interest form by 5PM on Monday 18th September. All applicants will be notified of the outcome by 22nd September.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – Reshaping Governance
Thank you for your interest in the ‘Reshaping Governance’ Programme for Global Ethnic Majority practitioners and arts workers. Please fill out the following expression of interest form to be considered for the programme.